onsdag 21 juli 2010

Nothing is TO easy when you have animals...

I´ve been sick for over two weeks now. (Again. Tired of being sick and tired.)
Nothing happends in this house when I get sick.
With three dogs, three cats and three birds in the house, it gets messy. They (read, the dogs) drag in lots and lots of dirt but they don´t clean up after themself.
Today I had a little more energy so I started to clean my livingroom. My house was not clean like in my dream.
To bitches in heat that don´t clean up the blood gives the floors hundreds of red spots. Even the Walls had red spots. I don´t know how they do it.?.

Today my kitten, Kurt, decided that he wasn´t afraid of the vaccum anymore so he started to be in my way.
When i finally got him out of the room, the next animal came in. It was Dumdum. He saw that I moved his toys and must have thought that I was gonna throw them out or something. He jumped over the couch and almost knocked me over to get one of his toys. It´s a disgusting smelly thing that he loves. I want to throw it out but I don´t have the heart to do it.
Today, on the other hand, he was close to get kicked out thru the door with his toy. 11 year Old dogs are suposed to be calm and gentle and don´t act like they are pups.

I told him to get out or I would clean him with the mop.


Around a minute later Kate came in with Dumdum´s toy. The toy he just fetched.
Before I blinked he came running after her like a tornado and he was not happy.

When trying to force her to let go of his digusting toy, he knocked over the bucket with water that I just carried in to mop the floors with.

Now I was mad as I don´t know what.


The dogs stood there, looking like they had nothing to do with the reason that made me furious.

I had water all over the floor, a kitten jumping from the wet floor up in the couch, two dogs standing on the really wet floor and now starts to fight again.
The thoughts that went thrue my head was not nice.

I yelled at the dogs to stop before I took one of them and hit the other one with it.
I know that they have a little bit to much energy built up inside since I have been sick and they have not worked for almost two weeks, but enough is enough.

The dogs left the room and went out to the kitchen.
With no fourlegged creatures in the way The job was quickly done.

When I was done I just sat down and gasped for air.
I´m gonna go to bed now and close the door to the bedroom so none of the animals can come in. Just me calming down so I can wake up happy tomorrow.(and 11 year old BC´s)


1 kommentar:

Clinton Moffat sa...

Hi Jenny,

Sorry to hear that you have not been well for a couple of weeks. I hope you feel better soon, and that it is nothing serious.

Your story did make me laugh though. It sounds like your pets were causing you all sorts of problems :-)

I don not think that Border Collies ever grow up, LOL :-)

Take care, Clinton.