måndag 9 augusti 2010

Lifestyle Market

On Saturday and Sunday my friend Marie and I were on a Lifestyle Market. We showed & talked about Tahitian Noni.

We had a really good time and made lots of new friends. We got some new contacts that wanted to know more about Noni and TNI.

Unfortunately there was more activity around in our county (Offshore World championship, another fair about a Viking village, horse judging (breeding), etc) so we didn’t get as many visitors as we hoped for.

We were happy anyway.=)

Our beverages.
My brother and I drink the purple one on the top and Kate drink the green one next to it.
She loves it. Every time I open the fridge she goes to the fridge-door and starts licking her bottle.=)
Embla and Dumdum drinks the one on the left with the gold-coloured top.

The women that had the table on our left side made beautyful jewlery. Off course I had to buy not just one but two of these angels.
One for me and one for my niece. I give her an angel every year on her birthday. She was born two months to early and she was so tiny. She is ‘aunties angel’.

When I came home yesterday it was not hard to see that the dogs had a LOT of energy. They had not worked at all this weekend and I was to tired to even move my feet.
I called my mom and asked her to check the Houdini-gang for me.

When I woke up this morning I was feeling really sick. It was to much for me this weekend even though it was fun.

When I came downstairs this is pretty much what happened.
The dogs really needed to work. I didn’t have energy enough to work with them so they have been a bit moody today.


Tomorrow, I promised them, we are going to work tomorrow.


I have to congratulate Josefin, my coach. She and her Troy has been qualified to compete in the USM.
(the Swedish championship for young handlers)

GRATTIS!!!

Inga kommentarer: