tisdag 3 augusti 2010

A terrible accident...

This month has been hard for me.

I´ve been sick almost the whole month and when I finally feel that it is easying up a bit, an awful accident happends.

It happened last saturday.

Me and my parents had planned to go to IKEA. We desided to go in the afternoon.
I was waiting for them to call and say that it was time to go.

My dad called, but it was not to say that.
He wanted my brother to come up and drive our mom and Asta to the vet.
I told him that we will both come up.

When we arrived I went straight in to the kitchen where Asta laid on the kitchentable. She was definatly not well.

What had happened was: Asta and Alba (Asta´s sister) started to fight. It wasn´t serious but Kim, mom & dad´s bigger dog, walked right in to the fight and grabbed Asta and shaked her.

Kim is a cross between Labrador - German shepherd. She is the sweetest dog you can find but she doesn´t allways understand how much bigger & stronger she is.

While I checked Asta I saw the she was swelling moore around her stomach. I told my mom that there was nothing to do.
It was hard for my mom to say goodbye and when she was done my brother and I jumped in the car with Asta and went down to Gothenburg with her.
The vet agreed with me that it was nothing to do accept putting her down.
Everything went perfect. The vet and her assistant were really nice and professional.
Asta are now sleeping next to one of our old dogs, Sally.

I never thought that I had to put one of Emblas doughters down before her. She is now 12 years old and Asta was gonna be 2 on the 8:th of this month.

You never know how much time you have with your beloved animals.
My dogs got a lot of extra love that night. Asta
born: 2008-08-08
dead: 2010-07-31

We miss U, you little monster-dog.

2 kommentarer:

Clinton Moffat sa...

Hi Jenny,

I'm really sorry to hear about your mums dog.

Please pass on my best wishes!

Clinton.

Anonym sa...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.