tisdag 10 augusti 2010

Picture time....

Because the dogs hadn't worked for three days they had A LOT of energy that needed to get out.
Embla doesn't need to work, she is happy just to come along. She doesn't care about the other dogs. She walks around in her own little world.

Running and chasing each other is fun.They managed to stop for a few seconds. Unbeliveble.;-)Eleven years old.?.

'Old?? Who's old?? NOT ME!!'The Houdini-gang.Kate and I. Bamse was working so we took a timeout.Kate is working.

Since the last practice we had on Orust she has started to listen better and her outrun is getting wider. Me like.;-)Bamse is keeping an eye on Kate.My beautyful Dumdum.I was not feeling to well today so I sat down most of the time today.

Kate and I are having a snuggletime. Dumdum (Bamse) was not tired. No no, he doesn't know what tired means. He doesn't stop working even when he can't walk straight. I have to go in and stop him.
When you look up 'Workoholic' in the dictionary, you will probobly find a picture of him.;-)

Even Dumdum wanted some 'mommy-time'.

Of course he loves to be hugged, can't you see that. He is just smiling.;-)

Kate just sits there looking at the sheep. I love that about her. She can relax even when there are sheep around her. Dumdum can't.

Swedish herding!

Sit and point!
No, I was not feeling well so I sat there and let the dogs work around me.
This is really good because even if I'm not well the dogs can still do their job.Kate was really tired when we walked home (Dumdum to). Good! That means that it is going to be a quiet night at home.=)Embla was not with us in the paddock. She waited for us at my moms house.On our way home, Kate met her favorite person in the world. Moa, my niece.

1 kommentar:

Clinton Moffat sa...

Lovely photos Jenny!

It looks like you had a great time :-)

Clinton.